Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

100% Mum's Day!!

My mommy is a year older today!!

My dearest mom,
 I just want to wish you a wonderful day..,there isn't much I can say or ever do that can adequately express my love and gratitude.
 A gem and a superwoman ..,ever working ,ever ready ,ever sure.
The only person in the world who calls me "Dee" .
The only person who tells me sorry and apologizes even when I am point blank capital letters WRONG...
The mother who "got" me a younger brother just cos I wanted one....

I really can't say much.

Everyone says their mom is the best in the world so I won't repeat the cliche..,I would just say you are my mom and I won't have it any other way if I had an offer.
I wouldn't trade you for anything.

May you live long to reap the fruits of your labour of love.

p.s: Mom i still haven't forgiven you for not being the one who picked out my first bra sha oo..
you know I always refer to that issue atleast once a year even if it happened donkey years ago>>>*smiles
...and Mom pls stop calling me "child" I'm old now jor...*wide grin...I know you will call me when you see this and still repeat that "child" just to rub it in...I know

Lots of love momma!
From your dearest pikin..



  1. Awww....lovely one for your mum. Wish her all the best!

  2. such a cute post, mums are the best.

  3. Happy birthday to your mum.

    lol @ her being the one who picked out your first bra...

  4. Once in a while comments honestly are going to be not easy to
    trust however there’s loads of appropriate in addition
    to precious guidelines below. Folks who write-up this
    data can be thanked.
    Feel free to visit my web-site ::

  5. Terrific document and also to the point. I don't know if it is the truth is where ought to but do you people have virtually any applying for grants where you can get a few ghost writers? Many thanks ahead of time.
    Also visit my web site :: Treating Genital Warts

  6. Great info. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have saved it for later!
    my site: golden virginia


I'd love to hear from you