Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Gratitude...A year older

Glory to the Almighty I added a year last week Friday!!

***
It wasn't a "rooftop raising" affair but I was surrounded by my beloved ones...,friends,colleagues..
simply put it was awesome!!

It was a beautiful coincidence that I was also hosting a "cell group".
I didn't get a chance to dress up fancy and all tho'....,I baked my own birthday cake too not a professional job but everyone said it was lovely...yaay!!
My only concern was for the "oyinbo" that came too cos my God the rice I made was pepper yo even by my standard which is not so high!! The guy just struggled with it and at the end had to say "you make good chicken" I fought with all my inner will not to laugh...




HERE..you might have to tilt your head at an awkward angle or squint for the beauty of the cakes to come out....lol( anyway u try it would look pretty much the same)



I try small na ....abi?

 sorry no picture with my face toward the camera cos I would have loved to show off my haircut which I did myself but I had herpes simplex 1 breakout on my left cheek ...:( talk about perfect timing eh?

...but if u look well well you might just notice the roughage on my left cheek..
If you need to see my face visit my profile..cos there ,no herpes...*wink*

and please ignore the groovy chic pillow case..*covering face*


Cheers people!!

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday in arrears. Good to know that you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday missy. i thought the picture had some Camera Blur, but now that you mentioned Herpes, i cant seem to get that out of my mind. hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ilola...thank you very much..,yea I had a nice time..do visit my new tab "feminino" and kindly leave your comments..xoxo
    @lovelife4sale ...thanks for the wishes..lol at the camera blur...about the herpes i hope u are not thinking the wrong herpes *scratching head*..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you! You made those cakes? They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Your really did try with the cakes, especially the second one!!! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... yeah, Cold sores are Herpes too.... i wrote my ambigous comment on purpose.. i seem to have a habit of not being 100% clear most times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday. 2 cakes? You tried o.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy b'day in arrears.
    The curious thing for me though is "how come you didn't take the pic showing your right cheek instead?"
    *scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better late than never right? Happy birthday in arrears. Been a while i saw u around my space tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. @myne@ blessing@ okeoghene thanks a lot...*blushing
    @lovelife4sale...thanks we cleared that up
    @rocmar ..lol..but I am not a fan of photos of one side of my face ..
    @toinlicious thanks a lot...apologies about missing from ur page...busy busy ..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday in arrears... Have a bleessed day

    P.s
    I dobale for you o, i can't bake anything to save my life so that right there is perfection as far ad i'm concerned

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday in arrears...Have a beautiful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are as beautiful and your cakes! Seems that you did have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a wonderful day.xxx

    barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you